Guided by Accredited Badged Member of the Guild of Battlefield Guides, Marc Yates, you will be in expert hands. Marc also had a long legal and business career before battlefield guiding so he knows how a business man and woman’s mind works and what will stimulate and entertain them.
Even if you are not entertaining clients or visitors, your own staff can join us for a team building and entertaining tour to discover skills which will enhance your business. Marc works extensively with serving military units by assisting their continuing professional development through battlefield conceptual studies. By coming on a battlefield tour and standing in the shoes of the combatants, how would your team cope with making decisions where lives depend on it?
History Alive! and Jersey Military Tours will help you to organise the perfect tour for your clients and/or staff:
- First and foremost, a service and product which is tailored to your needs and wishes
- Whether you have a couple of hours, or a whole day, tours which are informative, stimulating, entertaining and which will give you a good understanding of Jersey, its history, its character and of course, its sights!
- With team building exercises, a better insight into how your team operates.
- The ability to combine the tour with other things, which could be visits to particular places, dining and other activities.
- The ability to organise as much or as little of the time that you have available for the tour, excursion or activity.
You can be assured that if you book with us, you will get
- Personal service from beginning to end
- No need to organise a guide and transport separately
- Knowledge that your guests will be entertained and stimulated like no other tour
- Your guests will receive an Island tour and enjoy its beauty, as well as getting real knowledge from an experienced guide
- A complete package – we are happy to organise as much or as little as you want. We can organise and add visits and activities onto any tours
- Added value which will be appreciated by you and your guests
As an organiser, if you need some ideas, have a look at our Tours page for themes and locations.
We will be delighted to discuss your needs and ideas to provide a tailor-made and complete package for you.
Please contact us by email by using the form on the Contacts Page or by telephone 07797 969 818